Any valid digital ID proof for KYC
3 months’ bank statement
Net Banking or Debit Card details to set up e-Mandate
eSign/eStamp for faster disbursal
Avail instant Personal Loan disbursal with our digital loan journey
- Digital KYC Capability – No need to provide any physical documents
- Minimal Documentation – Only 3 months’ bank statement required in PDF format
- eMandate – Use Net Banking or Debit Card to digitally set-up your mandate
- Digital Disbursal using eSign/eStamp ensures faster money credit to your account
- Minimal documentation requirements, if opting for physical process
For KYC we require one of the following:
For identity and address proof of your instant Personal Loan online, one of the following officially valid documents (OVD) containing photo identity and address details duly self-attested:
- Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI
- Valid Passport with expiry date, photograph, and signature, Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India, Driving License issued by regional transport authority, Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Govt.
- National Population Register containing details of name and address
If the above mentioned documents are not available, we also allow the following documents to be deemed as proof of address:
(Please note: You will need to submit one of the OVD mentioned above in 3 months after availing the loan)
- Utility Bill: Latest electricity, telephone, piped gas, water bill or post-paid mobile bill
- Property or Municipal tax receipt
- Pension or Family Pension Payment Orders (PPOs): Issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address
- Letter of Allotment of Accommodation from Employer* (subject to conditions)
- Income Proof
For income details, we will require your banking details for the last 3 months.
- For a seamless, safe, secure and fast process, you can submit readable PDF copies of the bank statement, downloaded from your bank portal.
Optionally, you can also submit a physical copy of the bank statement.
- If you are salaried, please ensure that your latest 3 months’ bank statement is provided with 3 salary credits.
- If you are self-employed, please ensure that your main transacting bank account details are provided, showing at least 3 transactions every month and a minimum average daily balance of ₹5,000. Current account statement is preferable, however, if you provide your savings account bank statement, then business proof is mandatory.
*Requirement of documents might vary according to the scheme chosen